Corporate Membership - Kiwanis Toronto
Each Corporate Membership in the Kiwanis Club of Toronto provides an opportunity for company representatives to network with business, community, and political leaders in Toronto. Two or three representatives from your firm will share in the Kiwanis experience. An annual corporate membership for up to three representatives of your company is $800.
Benefits to the Company
- Establish your organization as part of a renowned worldwide service organization with over 100 years in Canada.
- Profile your company representatives in the club membership roster. Your company will receive a roster ad within the document distributed to all members.
- Be featured as a “community partner” on the club web site (www.torontokiwanis.ca); the Kiwanis Music Festival web site; and more.
- Create future leaders by engaging with a range of talented business leaders.
- Enable all your employees to volunteer in the club’s related community initiatives of partner organizations.
- Speak to the membership at a Kiwanis Toronto luncheon meeting.
- Have access to the use of the Kiwanis Toronto logo / brand in your promotions.
- Choose to be invoiced annually or semi-annually. A full membership also includes three luncheon vouchers (a $30 value).
- Guests from outside your organization are welcome and can attend luncheons for free (up to twice a year per person).
Benefits to the Individual:
- Develop leadership skills by leading initiatives, running committees and coordinating events.
- Enjoy full voting privileges; and, full membership in Kiwanis International.
- Participate on and eventually lead a committee or serve on the Club Board or Foundation Board.
See the Corporate Membership Flyer (PDF) for more information.